Seccia is a software development environment that offers you powerful assistance with your object-oriented programming. This software is distributed as FREEWARE. Its revolutionary nature makes it competitive against the big names of RAD programming. It features:
- a complete object-oriented programming language, with inheritance and polymorphism
two modes of operation: an assisted programming mode for novices; and for experts, a multi-tab auto-complete editor with syntax coloring and checking
- no MFC dependencies
- a large number of powerful integrated objects
- alpha transparency and unlimited irregular windows
- 3D integration with DirectX.
- a step-by-step debug mode
- a secure interpreter - your code is encrypted and all your variables, functions and parameters are renamed with numbers
C++ and, in addition, Seccia extensions (which become objects in their own right)
Seccia is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-28. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Seccia (version 0.1.1) has a file size of 6.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 92 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.